8-Bits of Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online portfolio, Blog and Forum by Opticon

HomeOpticon DeviantArtLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 8-Bits of Awesome on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 8-Bits of Awesome on your social bookmarking website
8 Bits of Awesome

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:25 am

Procrastinators Unite Never...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opticon
Dungeon Master
Opticon

Procrastinators Unite Never... Empty
PostProcrastinators Unite Never...

SO. First post. Finally. I have many doubts on whether or not I will be able to do this blog, as I am the most horrible person at setting and meeting deadlines ever. I am also indecisive, lazy, and I bounce around on projects a lot and never finish them. This is the 3rd place I have moved my blog. Seriously, I didn't even post anything, and I never finished the layout for the others.

HOWEVER, I am almost finished making the general layout of this forum. I need to muster up some motivation to create some more banners and things, while still drawing stuff for Jafax that I hope to be able to make into prints, which I can't currently afford. I have this amazing talent for not having any money; we can't even afford heat, and Michigan winters vary dramatically between -10 degrees and 55 degrees. So yeah, I am often curled up on the couch looking like some deranged Eskimo.

Anyway, I promise future posts will be much more enthralling. Feel free to subscribe anyway, which you totally should if you are a gamer, and have a love of dinosaurs and zombies. Hell, you should subscribe just because you're awesome.

Anyway, I'm off to scribble crap in photoshop while being extremely drunk.
Back to top Go down
https://eightbitawesome.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Procrastinators Unite Never... :: Comments

No Comment.

Procrastinators Unite Never...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bits of Awesome :: Main :: Opticon's Blog-
Jump to: