8-Bits of Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online portfolio, Blog and Forum by Opticon

HomeOpticon DeviantArtLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 8-Bits of Awesome on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 8-Bits of Awesome on your social bookmarking website
8 Bits of Awesome

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:25 am

:: F.A.Q ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opticon
Dungeon Master
Opticon

:: F.A.Q :: Empty
PostSubject: :: F.A.Q ::   :: F.A.Q :: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Q: For your art, what is your favorite medium/art program to use?

A: Since I am mainly a digital artist, I mostly work in Photoshop, using my usb tablet to paint with like I would on paper. I use Photoshop CS4 for my drawings. However, I also greatly enjoy working with watercolor, acrylic, markers (Copic and Prismacolor), charcoal, and graphite. I also love to sew and work with Sculpey!

Q: What tablet do you use? What tablet do you suggest for me?

A: I use an Intuos 4 by Wacom. As for what tablet I suggest you use, it depends on what you are using it for and if you have experience doing digital art or not. If you are new to digital art, are low on money, or are using it for casual drawing, I suggest the Bamboo by Wacom. If you are more experienced, serious, or going to school for art, I highly recommend the Intuos 4. If you are serious about art and have serious money, go for the tablet monitor, Cintiq.

Q: I'm broke, but I want a commission. Will you do it for free? Very Happy

A: No.

Q: I do art too! Will you be willing to do an art trade?

A: Usually, yes. But I need to like the kind of art you do, and also have time to do the art trade. Not sure if I am taking art trades or not? Message me! Very Happy

Q: I don't believe that you really drew all this art. Before I order a commission, will you provide me with some kind of proof that you are the artist?

A: Of course. I pride myself in being a true artist, so that means I will provide you with shots of the layers and whatever else you would like.

Q: Why are your prices so high?! I don't have a job, I can't afford it!

A: My prices are so high because this IS my job. This is my only source of income, and it often adds up to be less than minimum wage with the time I spend on the drawing anyway. If you can't afford it now, I'm sorry. Try saving up for a future commission or compete in my contests in my cult!

Q: Can you teach me how to drawz?

A: Not likely, you need to have the talent and the passion. I am also a terrible teacher. I can, however, critique you and give you advice!

Q: Will you draw me pr0nz?

Q: Do you have nudes?

Back to top Go down
https://eightbitawesome.forumotion.com

:: F.A.Q ::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bits of Awesome :: Main :: Opticon's Artwork-
Jump to: