8-Bits of Awesome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online portfolio, Blog and Forum by Opticon

HomeOpticon DeviantArtLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of 8-Bits of Awesome on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of 8-Bits of Awesome on your social bookmarking website
8 Bits of Awesome

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:25 am

:: About Opticon ::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opticon
Dungeon Master
Opticon

:: About Opticon :: Empty
PostSubject: :: About Opticon ::   :: About Opticon :: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:34 pm

:: About Opticon :: About

Ashlee | 21 | Artist | Atheist | Homo | Nerd | Vegetarian

I am many things to many people. You may know me as Opticon on IMVU. You may also know me by my Vampire Freaks account or my Deviant Art. Either way, you may call me Opticon, Opti, or Ash.

I live in Stevensville, MI... or as my brother likes to call it, "snow up the butt land." I live with my best friend Paige, who I have known since I was 6. I go to Kendall College of Art and Design and I am studying Illustration as my major. I am also currently planning a small webcomic, so expect updated with that.
My dream is to be able to live off of my art alone, and to get a published comic. I also want to be able to 'convention hop," going around the U.S. and getting tables in Artist Alley at various conventions. I am a horrible procrastinator, and I often think I am really dysfunctional and that I will never be a good contributor to normal society. I get way too involved in video games and tend to obsess about things. I have an irrational fear of imaginary zombies and other sorts of fantasy danger I put myself in. Yeah, I am pretty fucked up.

From childhood, I have always loved books, animals, dinosaurs, unicorns, zombies, robots, space, and pokemon. You could say I was destined to be a nerd.

And just to prove this fact, here are some asian inspired poses I did for your enjoyment:

:: About Opticon :: 4378724874_17a91f22a7_o

And because I know you can't get enough of my face here is a more recent photo:

:: About Opticon :: Photo9

You know you love it.

Last edited by Opticon on Sat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : http://sphotos.ak.fbc)
Back to top Go down
https://eightbitawesome.forumotion.com

:: About Opticon ::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
8-Bits of Awesome :: Main :: Opticon's Artwork-
Jump to: